How To Make BBQ Corn
Barbequing over the weekend? Be sure to try our BBQ Charred Corn with Smoky Chilli Lime Oil & Garlic Butter.
- 3-4 cobs of corn, husks removed
- 3 Tbsp The Good Oil Rapeseed Oil or Sunflower Oil
- ½ chilli, diced
- Zest of ½ lime
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
Ingredients (Garlic Butter)
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp The Good Oil Sunflower or Rapeseed oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
Ingredients (To Serve)
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped fresh herbs (parsley, coriander, basil)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat BBQ hot plate or grill to high.
Pull husks off corn and remove any silks. Whisk together oil, chilli, lime zest & paprika.
- Rub corn all over with 1 Tbsp of the oil mix and season. Reserve remaining oil for basting.
- Cook corn on BBQ hot plate or grill for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently to cook on all sides, until tender and charred. Baste with the oil every 2-3 minutes.
Method (Garlic Butter)
- Mash butter with garlic and the good oil until smooth and season to taste.
- Charred corn with a dollop of butter, a sprinkle of your favourite herb and a squeeze of lime juice.
Share this recipe
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Recieve monthly updates on new recipes, promotions and prizes.
You can unsubscribe anytime.