How To Make Roasted Potatoes
Indulge in these heavenly roasted potatoes, prepared with The Good Oil. Toss the potatoes in oil, bake at 190°C fan for 30 minutes, turn, then bake for 20 more minutes until golden and crisp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper for a delightful finish. Enjoy!
- ½ kg agria potato washed, dried and chopped into 3-4cm chunks
- 2 tbsp The Good Oil Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Heat the oven to 190°C fan bake.
- Place the potatoes in a large roasting pan and toss with the oil until well coated. Arrange in a single layer.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook for 30 minutes undisturbed before removing the pan from the oven, turning the potatoes and then cooking for a further 20 minutes until golden and crisp. They make take less time than this depending on size so do keep an eye on them.
- Sprinkle generously with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Share this recipe
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Recieve monthly updates on new recipes, promotions and prizes.
You can unsubscribe anytime.