How To Make Slow Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Slow roasted cherry tomatoes are a versatile dish, great as side for dinner and perfect for your next summer salad!
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp The Good Oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt & ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Place cherry tomatoes on prepared tray, drizzle with oil and vinegar.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Season generously with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, until tomatoes are tender and skins burst.
- Sprinkle with basil, sea salt & freshly ground pepper.
- Serve warm.
Share this recipe
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Recieve monthly updates on new recipes, promotions and prizes.
You can unsubscribe anytime.