How To Make The Good Chocolate Cupcakes
Meet Alice & Indy, our very own Good Oil Kids. Together they have made really good cupcakes using the Good Oil! That’s right, not only is the Good Oil good for Frying, Roasting, Dressings and on the Summers Barbeque but it is good for your baking too! Watch the girls quick video now for inspiration and be sure to pickup a bottle of The Good Oil and some decorative sprinkles next time you are at your local New World, FreshChoice or Raeward Fresh store.
- ¾ + 2 tbsp plain flour
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup of The Good Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup boiling water
Ingredients (Berry Icing)
- 375g berry flavoured icing sugar
- 2-3 tbsp boiling water
- 50g butter, softened
- Line a 12 hole muffin tray with muffin cases.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl, then add both sugars and stir in.
- Add the egg and milk and mix until combined.
- Then very slowly drizzle The Good Oil into the batter and mix until well combined.
- Tip – Be sure to slowly drizzle the oil in, don’t dump it. The batter will be runny. Pour the batter into a measuring cup and pour evenly into each paper case until ¾ filled.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
Share this recipe
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Recieve monthly updates on new recipes, promotions and prizes.
You can unsubscribe anytime.