How To Make Blueberry & Vanilla Smoothie
You just can’t beat a good summer smoothie this time of year and our Blueberry & Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie really is, just so good.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (100g)
- 1 banana
- ½ cup spinach (optional)
- 1 Tbsp The Good Oil Sunflower Oil
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk, cow’s milk, soy milk, oat milk (or use 1 cup water and ¼ cup plain yoghurt)
- Combine everything in a blender or nutribullet and blend until smooth.
We used frozen berries to ensure the smoothie is cold. If you use fresh – just add a few ice cubes.
Share this recipe
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Recieve monthly updates on new recipes, promotions and prizes.
You can unsubscribe anytime.