How To Make A Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette – Caprese or Mixed tomatoes
Homemade is always best, right? This simple balsamic vinaigrette really is so quick and easy to make, tastes delicious and is a healthy alternative to store-bought dressings.
- 3 Tbsp The Good Oil Sunflower Oil or Rapeseed Oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey or sugar (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped (or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, optional)
- 1 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- Whisk together (or shake in a jar), oil, vinegar, honey/sugar and garlic. Fold through herbs and season to taste.
Share this recipe
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Recieve monthly updates on new recipes, promotions and prizes.
You can unsubscribe anytime.